Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, RNs, Pharmacists and Physician Assistants
Get More Information about CV Team Membership
Download an application to Join the ACC as a CV Team Member today!
Those who have been CVT Members of the ACC for at least two years are invited to apply for the advanced designation, Associate of the American College of Cardiology (AACC). Find out more about the value of the AACC designation >>>
About CV Team Membership
Nurtured by the ACC's approach to team-based cardiovascular care, the Cardiac Care Associate membership category has expanded since its inception in 2003, reaching over 5,000 members. The category is comprised of nurse practitioners, registered nurses, clinical nurse specialists, physician assistants and clinical pharmacists who focus on cardiovascular medicine.
ACC Membership Benefits
What do you get for your membership dollars? You’ll gain access to benefits worth nearly $2,000 annually.
As a Member you can:
- Read about the latest clinical developments in five JACC journals: The Journal of the American College of Cardiology, JACC: Imaging, JACC: Interventions, JACC: Heart Failure and JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology.
- Participate in a variety of working groups just for the Cardiovascular Team—sorted by professional type and interest area, including Advocacy, Education and more
- Access the latest guidelines—including on-the-go with ACC’s new guidelines app
- Stay up-to-date with 300+ FREE educational opportunities, many of which offer CE credit
- Access mobile applications that help you have more productive conversations with patients about their conditions, treatments and care maintenance
- Gain unrestricted access to ACC’s new website, filled with the latest news and information
- Gain an advocate for your interests, as we fight for your priorities in all aspects of practice—from certification to reimbursement and to federal and state representatives, regulatory bodies and payers.
- Focus on your specialty and/or interest area with ACC’s
16 Member Sections—including a Member Section dedicated to the Cardiovascular Team
- Influence College initiatives and direction through participation on Councils, Committees, and Working Groups—there’s a CVT Member on nearly committee working to ensure your voice is heard.
- Save with deep discounts on digital products and live courses—including savings on the ACC Annual Scientific Session worth more than the cost of membership alone!
- Participate in ACC’s quality initiatives to improve patient care including the NCDR Registries and more
- Advance your career with ACC’s Mentoring Program, and research funding and collaboration tools
- Receive membership in your local chapter for additional networking and educational opportunities locally
Click here to learn more about the benefits of ACC membership and information about partnerships we've created to help you save money and support you in your practice of cardiovascular medicine.
For questions about member benefits or becoming an ACC member, please contact the Resource Center at 202-375-6000, ext. 5603 or 800-253-4636, ext. 5603, or firstname.lastname@example.org.